Members of the Association believe that:
- Home ownership can and should be within the reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well-designed, well-constructed and well-located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
- American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
Members of the Association pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- We encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing.
Member benefits include:
- a subscription to our e-newsletter full of professional and local information.
- Invitation to member meetings, including your meal. Each month GHHBA has a different speaker, and this serves as a good networking opportunity.
- Attend GHHBA co-sponsored educational sessions at a reduced rate or for free
- Explore unique advertising opportunities in our e-newsletter, on our website, or in our many programs-- including an annual golf and fishing tournaments.
- Listing in our public membership directory; you can edit this just by logging in to keep NAHB informed, and allow us to refer call-ins to your business.
- Use of the GHHBA Builder or GHHBA Associate logo on your letterhead, website, or business cards. This is one way consumers know who to trust.
- Membership in the state (HBAM) and national (NAHB) associations, together providing a powerful legislative force
You can pay by credit card or choose to be invoiced later.